Aluminum Multi-Use Canner
The Victorio Aluminum Multi-Use Canner is a great alternative to heavier stainless steel canners. The lightweight design makes it easier to work with and the aluminum construction transfers heat quicker. The built-in temperature indicator knob keeps your processing times accurate.
Take advantage of the versatility of the Victorio Aluminum Canner. The double-sided, stainless steel rack allows you to use it as a steam or water bath canner. Or, remove the canning rack completely and use it as a regular stock pot. The knob, in the tempered glass lid, has a built-in temperature indicator to let you know when to start your processing time.
● Use for steam or water bath canning
● Can be used as a regular stock pot
● Comes with a temperature indicator knob in the lid to help keep your processing times accurate
● 20-quart liquid capacity
● Process up to 8 pints or 7 quart jars per batch
● Will not accommodate half gallon jars
● Tempered glass lid with vent holes
● Includes a stainless steel canning rack that can be used for either water bath or steam canning methods
Made In: China
Lid: Tempered Glass
Rack: Stainless Steel
Pot Diameter: 13-1/2"
Pot Height: 9-7/16"
Width with Handles: 16-3/4"
Height with Lid: 12-9/16"
Lid Diameter: 12-11/16"
Lid Height: 3-1/8"
Capacity: 20 Qt
Model VKP1145 - Aluminum Multi-Use Canner Warranty: 1 Year
We are confident in the quality of our products and back up each one with a limited warranty for the length of time specified above. Should you experience any problems with your product, please contact our customer service department.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and are only valid if the appliance has been operated within the U.S. or Canada and used for its intended purposes. This product is for household use only.
Items Not Covered:
● Return shipping costs or returned items lost in transit.
● Damages to the product due to accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, or if the appliance has been altered in any way.
● Products used outside of the United States and Canada.
Orem, UT, USA | (866) 257-4741